Supports Joint Health, Flexibility and Comfort*
Serving Size: 2 Capsules Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per 2 Capsules (Veg): %DV
Proprietary Formula 1,050 mg ** Containing Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) Gum Resin Extract (BosPure®) standardized to contain >70% Total Organic
Devil’s Claw (Harpagophytum procumbens) Root Extract standardized to contain > 20% harpagosides, Indian Gooseberry (Emblica officinalis) Fruit Extract (25:1) standardized to contain > 35% polyphenol content
** Daily Value (DV) not established
For Your Good Health
Flexibility Comfort *
Arthocin® is a combination of studied botanical ingredients that support:
Healthy collagen and cartilage structure –
the cushioning “shock absorbers” of the joints
Comfort and flexibility
Hyaluronic acid production for healthy
These ingredients work together to support healthy, mobile joints with no significant adverse effects.*
• BCM-95® Curcumin combines curcumin extract from turmeric (Curcuma longa) with turmeric essential oils for enhanced absorption. It has enhanced absorption compared to plain curcumin extracts, and greater blood retention time at meaningful levels. BCM-95® Curcumin has been clinically shown to support
Other Ingredients: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetable cellulose capsules), cellulose powder, silicon dioxide, vegetable source magnesium stearate.
No sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy,
dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, or artificial preservatives.
Recommendations: 1 to 2 capsules daily, may increase if desired.
If pregnant or nursing, consult a healthcare practitioner before use.
• BosPure® Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) is a clinically studied, effective boswellia with >10% AKBA, the herb’s key compound for joint comfort. This is up to 10 times the AKBA of unstandardized boswellia. BosPure® is also screened to reduce beta-boswellic acid to <5%, which heightens its effectiveness further. Combined with BCM-95® Curcumin, BosPure® Boswellia has been shown in clinical research to support joint comfort and health.*
• Devil’s claw (Harpagophytum procumbens) was shown in a scientific study to increase hyaluronic acid synthesis in chondrocytes – the collagen-producing cells in cartilage – by up to 41%!* The devil’s claw in Arthocin is standardized at 20% harpagosides – a key component for the best benefits – where most other products are either unstandardized or only standardized for 2% of harpagosides.
• Indian gooseberry (Emblica officinalis), also known as Amla, has a long history of use. It is a potent antioxidant and has been shown in scientific research to support healthy collagen. It is highly concentrated, and takes 25 pounds of fruit to make a single pound of extract!*
FOR PRICING DISCOUNT DETAILS CALL: 866-598-5487 To view all our products go to: EuroPharmaUSA.com
QTY. PRODUCT EACH NUMBER
Arthocin® UPC 367703201968
WHLS. SUGG. PRICE RETAIL
BosPure® and BCM-95® are registered trademarks of Dolcas-Biotech, LLC
*THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
Frequently Asked Questions for Arthocin®:
Q. Can ArthocinTM be taken with Curamin®?
A. Yes, both Arthocin and Curamin can be used together. Curamin is an excellent formula for
providing immediate benefits, and Arthocin can be used long-term for daily maintenance.
Q. Why is the BosPure® in Arthocin screened to reduce beta-boswellic acid?
A. While most boswellic acids are associated with positive benefits, not all of them are
beneficial. Beta-boswellic acid has been shown to be problematic and can interfere with the activity of the other boswellic acids. By ensuring at least 10% or more acetyl-11-keto-β- boswellic acid (AKBA), and screening beta-boswellic acid, to purify to less than 5%, BosPure® is able to provide much greater benefit than most standard boswellic extracts, some of which have up to 15-25% beta-boswellic acid!
What to pair with Arthocin®:
• Curamin® – An award-winning blend of BCM-95® Curcumin, BosPure® Boswellia,
DL-phenylalanine, and nattokinase for pain relief.*†
• Healthy Ligaments & TendonsTM – Supports elasticity and strength of ligaments and tendons.*