SLEEP YOUR PAIN AWAY*† Nighttime Relief - Stop Pain Now*†
Stop Pain Now*†
For Your Good Health
Sleep Your Pain Away*†
Serving Size: 2 Capsules Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per 2 Capsules (Veg): %DV
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate) 60 mg 3,000%
Proprietary Complex 1,400 mg ** DLPA (DL-phenylalanine), Boswellia (Boswellia serrata)
Gum Resin Extract (BosPure®) standardized to contain >70% Total Organic and Boswellic Acids with AKBA >10%, with less than 5% beta-boswellic acids, Curcumin (Curcuma longa) Rhizome Extract (BCM-95®) enhanced with turmeric essential oils and standardized for curcuminoid complex (curcumin, demethoxycurcumin and bisdemethoxycurcumin)
Melatonin 5 mg **
** Daily Value (DV) not established
Other Ingredients: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetable cellulose capsules), silicon dioxide, vegetable source magnesium stearate, cellulose powder.
No sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, or artificial preservatives. Color variations are normal.
Recommendations: 1 to 2 capsules, preferably 30 minutes before bedtime.
If pregnant or nursing, consult a healthcare practitioner before use.
All ingredients established in human studies for safety and effectiveness. Does not interfere with stomach, liver or kidney function.
Many people don’t get the sleep they need, and many times, pain is the reason.*† When pain is the problem, Curamin® PM is the answer.*†
You can finally get a good night’s sleep with these powerful, effective ingredients. Curamin PM combines clinically proven BCM-95® Curcumin and BosPure® Boswellia with DLPA (DL-phenylalanine), melatonin and bioavailable vitamin B6 (P-5-P) to support healthy sleep cycles. Curamin PM provides an unprecedented level of pain relief.*†
Powerful Ingredients for Nighttime Relief!
• BCM-95® Curcumin has been clinically tested and shown in published studies to have up to 10 times the absorption and greater blood retention time at meaningful levels than standard curcumin extracts.
• BosPure® Boswellia is clinically studied and uniquely standardized to contain up to 10 times the beneficial compound AKBA as unstandardized extracts, as well as having reduced levels of undesirable beta-boswellic acid.
• DLPA (DL-phenylalanine) has been shown to help support the effects of endorphins and enkephalins, the body's own powerful pain relievers.*†
• Melatonin is known for supporting healthy sleep by helping “set” the circadian rhythms – the natural timekeeping and sleep cycle – and is especially important for travelers, shift workers, or anyone with occasional sleeplessness.*
• Vitamin B6 as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate (P-5-P) is important for mental well-being. Low levels of vitamin B6 may be a factor in serotonin production and other reactions in the body that determine mood and nervous system function. Randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled clinical studies have also shown that vitamin B6 can help relieve stress associated with premenstrual syndrome.
By supplementing with the pyridoxal-5-phosphate (P-5-P) form, the body doesn’t need to convert the vitamin B6 and can put it to use right away.*
Curamin PM features the most effective curcumin available – BCM-95®.
To view all our products go to: EuroPharmaUSA.com
BosPure® and BCM-95® are registered trademarks of Dolcas-Biotech, LLC † Occasional muscle pain due to exercise or overuse
*THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
Frequently Asked Questions for Curamin® PM:
Q. Can Curamin® PM be habit forming?
A. No. Curamin PM only uses non-habit forming ingredients that support sleep patterns.
In fact, as your restful sleep becomes more routine, you’ll probably feel that you only need to take Curamin PM occasionally.*
Q. Should I take this formula every night or just when needed?
A. Either would be fine. If supporting healthy sleep and relieving pain† is often a concern,
using each night is a great option. However, Curamin PM can also be used occasionally such as after a busy day of household chores, yard work, or extra activity.*
Q. Will I feel groggy in the morning after taking this product?
A. No. Curamin PM is not a sedative, and since it supports healthy sleep cycles, you’ll feel
more refreshed when you wake in the morning.*
Q: How does the BCM-95® Curcumin in Curamin® PM compare to other curcumin and turmeric products?
A. The proper product comparison is curcumin to curcumin. However, since many companies are comparing their curcumin absorption to turmeric, we provide this information as a service to our customers.
Plain curcumin compared to turmeric delivers up to 50 times the curcumin as the same amount of turmeric.
BCM-95® Curcumin has been proven to deliver up to 10 times more curcumin into the bloodstream as the same amount of plain curcumin.
Therefore, when compared gram per gram, BCM-95® Curcumin delivers up to 10 times more curcumin than plain curcumin and up to 500 times more curcumin than that found in an equal amount of turmeric.
What to pair with Curamin® PM: Pain Pill
Arthocin® – Supports joint health, plus flexibility and comfort.*
Healthy Knees & JointsTM – Supports knee and joint flexibility and mobility.*
Healthy Ligaments &TendonsTM – Supports elasticity and strength of ligaments and tendons.*