Intensive Volume for Normal to Fine/Limp Hair†
ACURE Volume Shampoo Pure Mint + Echinacea Stem Cell is for Normal to Fine/Limp Hair and creates intense volume. Build dynamic volume without stripping natural oils or creating build-up. For hair that feels thicker, fuller, and uplifted. Quinoa protein extract supports keratin. Babassu oil provides lightweight moisture for root and scalp maintenance. Echinacea Stem Cells promote cellular regeneration at the root level. Safe for color treated hair. Forget the neighbors…turn up the volume!
Volume Shampoo Pure Mint + Echinacea Stem Cell:
- Intense Volume
- For Normal to Fine/Limp Hair
- Safe for Color Treated Hair
- Promotes Cellular Regeneration at the Root Level
Apply to wet hair. Massage into scalp and hair, working through the ends. Rinse thoroughly. Feel free to belt out some horrible 80's tune that you listen to when nobody's around. Whatever, you totally do it.
- Orgnaic Euterpe oleracea (Acai) Berry, Organic Rubus fructicosus (Blackberry), Organic Rosa Canina (Rosehips), Organic Punica granatum (Pomegranate), Organic Fair Trade Certified Rooibos, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Vera Leaf Juice, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate (from Coconut), 100% Naturally-derived Betaine (from Sugar Beets), Vegetable Glycerin, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate (from Coconut + Amino Acids), Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate (from Coconut + Amino Acids), Cocoglucosides Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride (Sugar Conditioner), Sodium Levulinate (from Corn), Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride (Guar gum conditioner), Potassium Sorbate (food grade preservative), Organic Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil, Organic Fair-Trade Certified Olea Europea (Olive) Oil, D-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) seed oil, Attalea speciosa (Babassu) oil, Chenopodium quinoa (Quinoa) protein extract, Ubiquinone (CoQ10), Echinacea angustifolia (Echinacea) Stem Cells (Rosemary) Essential Oil.
For external use only.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Keep out of reach of children.
Green Packaging: They make every effort to ensure that their packaging is as eco-friendly as possible:
- Bottles are recycled HDPE, PET, or glass. These materials are the most widely recyclable, food safe and 100% BPA-free.
- Acure folding cartons are produced using wind power. They are made from 80% recycled paperboard with 20% FSC certified sustainably harvested wood. They are also Rainforest Alliance Certified. These certifications apply for all brochures and support materials they print as well.
- They print using only vegetable based inks that are low-VOC and solvent free.
"Unite for HER is a breast cancer non-profit organization whose mission is to bridge the gap between the medical and wellness communities by providing accessible resources through complementary therapies that supplement medical treatment, caring for the physical, emotional and financial needs of the breast cancer patients we serve. We work diligently and responsibly to maximize direct financial support to the patients and communities we serve, enhancing the lives of our patients and empowering people of all ages to make healthy lifestyle choices through wellness education and breast cancer awareness."
Acure’s efforts directly support the women who Unite for HER serves, empowering them to seek education and obtain knowledge for a non-toxic, pure lifestyle that is preventative for their continued health and healing.
- Donates 10 cents for every Day and Night Cream sold to Unite for HER.
- Promotes Unite for HER via marketing support... social media, collateral (brochures, brand presentations and lectures, product demos) and even in-‐store events (when given the opportunity), all in efforts to spread the message and mission of Unite for HER.
- Continues to supply Unite for HER with product sample donations for their educational outreach/mission at their number one fundraising event, Pink Invitational~ Gymnasts Unites (3500 athletes), as well as their speaking engagements throughout the year where their missions align.